Intro to Carbine – AR15
August 24, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Kenaz Tactical Group
450 S Franceville Coal Mine Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80929
This NEW course is a 4 hour class developed for the first time AR15 owner and covers the basic components, operation, cleaning, care, fundamental marksmanship and zero of the AR15 Rifle.
Limited range time, 50 rounds required to zero.
The Intro to Carbine course covers the following:
- Firearm Safety Rules review
- Safe Handling of Firearms review
- History of the AR15
- Function of the AR15
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Basic Marksmanship fundamentals
- AR15 zero (range)
- Students should bring at least 100 rounds of commercial ammo
- Students should bring at least 2, preferably 3 or more magazines
- Students should bring at least 5 ‘snap caps’ in the caliber of their firearm
- Students should supply their own firearm due to the nature of the course.