Course Description: The Defensive Shotgun 1 Course is designed for the new shooter or seasoned shooters interested in learning the tactical use of the shotgun. In addition to the firing drills shooters will gain insights into the capabilities of the tactical shotgun.
- Firearm Safety
- Shotgun marksmanship fundamentals
- Shotgun ammunition capability
- Shotgun manipulations
- Pros and Cons of this weapon system
- Dispelling myths
- Tactical shotgun set up
- Students must supply their own shotgun. 12 or 20 gauge recommended.
- Students must supply their own ammunition for use at the range. It is recommended that students bring a minimum 75 rounds of birdshot, 10 rounds of 00 buckshot and 10 rifled slugs.
- Students should dress appropriately for weather conditions.
- Students bring water and food as desired.
- Cost: $175.00